Ring in the New Year with Spectacular Fireworks and Entertainment in Jupiter!
Celebrate 2018 as fireworks light the Jupiter sky at Harbourside Place.
On December 31st, guests at the waterfront amphitheater will watch a live stream of the Times Square Ball on a 16-foot screen, enjoy vendors, live music, and a ten-minute fireworks finale.
Main Stage Performances:
The waterfront amphitheater at Harbourside Place will feature live music performances for free
to all guests.
• 6:00-8:30PM – Shay Marie – Country Artist
• 9:30PM-12:30AM- Wildfire Band – Classic Rock and Electric Violin
Dockside Circle from Tommy Bahama to Calaveras Cantina will be closed to allow for vendors and additional entertainment.
• Lively Lights- LED items including hats, necklaces, galaxy spinners, and more
• Love Street Astrology- Local Astrologist
• Jupiter Bounce- Inflatable bounce houses and activities
• Glow N Crazy- Glow in the Dark Cotton Candy
Jupiter town officials voted Monday to allow close proximity pyrotechnics, also known as
fireworks, to return to Harbourside Place for a ten-minute finale. The fireworks display will be launched from the north parking garage.
“This is validation that we are the entertainment center of Jupiter,” said Nick Mastroianni III, vice president of Jupiter-based Allied Capital and Development, the developers of Harbourside Place.
About Harbourside Place:
Harbourside Place, founded in 2013, is the premier downtown destination for shopping, dining, luxury hotel accommodations, entertainment and boating. Nestled along Jupiter’s Intracoastal Waterway, Harbourside Place conveys a classic, coastal atmosphere.